Why advertise a job position in the Greater Cincinnati Nonprofit News?
We can help you reach thousands of experienced nonprofit professionals in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky and Southern Indiana region. 80% of our readers currently work in a nonprofit, and 49% of our readers have worked in the nonprofit community for over ten years. Make a small investment to reach highly qualified applicants. Click here to post a job today!
Beyond the 4,300+ weekly subscribers in Greater Cincinnati, many readers forward job postings to friends and colleagues or refer individuals to the online job postings.
A review from one of our valued job posting clients:
“Posting our job opening in GC Nonprofit News was very helpful. Our large and highly qualified pool, I believe, was a result of the
exposure in GG Nonprofit News.”
– Lynnette M. Heard, M.Ed. , Board of Directors, YWCA Hamilton
One week = $100
Two weeks = $125
Four weeks = $150
*For an additional $75 we will post your job in the Indianapolis Not-for-profit News for two weeks.
For your convenience, we now accept credit card payment.
All invoices will have a link to accept payment by ACH or credit card.
To post your job, please send the following information in a Word document via e-mail to email@example.com:
- Job title, organization’s name, location of position, full-time or part-time position, how many weeks the job should be posted*. *The standard posting time is 4 weeks. Unless otherwise notified, we will invoice your organization for 4 weeks at $150.
- A two-sentence summary of the position and the organization that will appear in the Greater Cincinnati Nonprofit News e-newsletter with a link to the full-length description that will be posted on JPS Nonprofit Strategies’ website under “Find a Job” in the Greater Cincinnati Nonprofit News page. Some organizations like to include their mission statement.
- Full-length job description may include:
- Overview or description of the organization
- Position duties and responsibilities, full or part time status
- Qualifications necessary for the position
- Salary and benefits, optional
- E-mail address and/or mailing address or website address for resume submissions
- For billing purposes only, please include your name, phone number, address and email address, as well as the number of weeks the job should post. Thank you.
Submit your job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ads are invoiced after publication in the Greater Cincinnati Nonprofit News.
Cincinnati ads must be submitted by Tuesday afternoon at 2pm to be included in Thursday’s e-newsletter.
Tips for writing a compelling job posting: We have learned that just describing the job’s responsibilities and minimum qualifications is not enough to attract outstanding candidates. When writing a job ad try to put yourself in the job seeker’s shoes and think about what would motivate him or her to leave a current position. It is important to include reasons why a candidate should be excited about joining your nonprofit’s team, share information about an organization’s impact and delineate how an applicant can play a role in that important work.