It is easy and free to share your organization’s news and announcements in the Greater Cincinnati Nonprofit News. GC Nonprofit News is the place where our region’s nonprofit professionals and volunteers catch up on local nonprofit news, find resources, post job openings and search for new job opportunities.
All news submitted must be brief. News submissions should be edited to one or two sentences, and can include a web link that provides readers with easy access to additional information.
GC Nonprofit News will publish at no cost your:
- People on the Move – Submit the name, title and a photograph of your staff promotions, new hires or board appointments for nonprofits in the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southern Indiana region.
- Local News – Submit your good news – such as community grants received, special awards, or new program initiatives.
- Professional Development – Submit your upcoming nonprofit trainings or special workshops open to the community. Postings are free for nonprofit organizations presenting training events. Please include the topic, date, time, location, cost and registration link and/or a phone number to call. Training and development opportunities for board members and leadership team receive priority.
- Volunteer Opportunity – Submit your volunteer needs with a brief description and contact information.
Deadline: Submissions received by Tuesday at 2 p.m. will be included in Thursday’s GC Nonprofit News.
We do not accept fund-raising event announcements due the volume and limited space. If, however, you would like to submit the results of the event, we will consider including it in the local news section.
Please submit your news by emailing email@example.com.
Job ads can be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to provide the following information with your news submission:
- First name, last name, company name, email address, phone number
- Note the item you are submitting (People on the Move; Local News; Announcements; Professional Development; Volunteer Opportunity)
- Include links to websites where more information can be found when appropriate.